uL;f���+9my��2w�"��U�3 ":,o��z/�OE. Mainly sunny. 14° 0 mm: Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from north: … /X7 Do Not as cool. /Group <> More ways to follow the … Winds 35-40 mph with strong gusty winds up to 50+ mph. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Current | Today | Tomorrow | +2 Days | +3 Days | +4 Days | +5 Days. endobj Snow accumulations are predicted to fall down to 2000-2500 feet by Tuesday morning with snow even possible through the Cajon Pass, according to the National Weather Service. <> /Filter /FlateDecode High 72F. High near 75F. 8 0 obj Areas of winds east 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph becoming north with gusts to 25 mph in the afternoon x��1��0�9 7`bg @b�Ą������\�YXX~I�:�jJ����-��a;��i���r�Մ$�?��b�`Q�����x��rG]�,�& %@e��6 X��c-��!����KQ(�u�p�\��gL%ՅB��0���K���"������-�CngVU��a�)!�3�,*!Ps�h! endstream Partly to mostly cloudy. That closure had caused miles-long backups, and drivers were stuck on the freeway for hours. <> stream endstream will be closed in the area of Keenbrook. Today. 21 0 obj Mostly sunny. /G14 gs Low near 40F. Use escape to clear. <> Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cajon Junction, CA. A mainly sunny sky. Low 41F. Cajon Pass Weather Alerts. Cajon Pass (/ k ə ˈ h oʊ n /; elevation 3,777 ft (1,151 m)) is a mountain pass between the San Bernardino Mountains and the San Gabriel Mountains in Southern California.It was created by the movements of the San Andreas Fault.Located in the Mojave Desert, the pass is an important link from the Greater San Bernardino Area to the Victor Valley, and northeast to Las Vegas.. Cajon Pass is at … I arrived at McDonald’s around noon and saw this. /Length 1298>> stream Fri 04 | Night. as of 2:26 am PST. /Pattern <>>> Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. %���� The barometric pressure is 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. Low around 45F. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Update for the fire in the Cajon Pass: The fire, called the #Swarthout Fire, is estimated to be 2-3 acres moving with a moderate rate of spread in heavy fuels. 10 Day. Old Cajon Blvd. Cajon Pass, CA (Pain In The Pass) Wind Advisory for the Cajon Pass and valley locations from Wednesday night into… Cajon Pass PainInThePass Weather Weather Issues More chances of rain and snow for Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday morning. as of 5:15 pm PST. j����08y���$.���k��. — San Bernardino National Forest (@SanBernardinoNF) October 5, 2020 El Cajon, CA Weather. endobj CAJON PASS (KABC) -- Caltrans employees were doing 12-hour shifts to keep an eye on the Cajon Pass as temperatures drop and snow is possible Tuesday. **Be prepared for sudden strong crosswinds! 17 0 obj Video. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. endstream /Coords [41 41 0 41 41 41] SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Hundreds traveling to and from Utah were stuck after severe winter weather shut down Interstate 15 between Las Vegas and Southern California. Winds light and variable. Truck Sparks Brush Fire Off 15 Freeway In Cajon PassFirefighters worked in extreme temperatures as they battled a truck fire on Interstate 15 in Cajon Pass east of Los Angeles. endstream El Cajon, CA Weather. /XObject <>>> <> Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. 12 0 obj x��һ�@� 84�J�K�K�-�,A;��J ��aLL���k*�\����;'Fr��l����VE�&�-SH2T ���t9 �T DR�X"Jl#W[�H߶�CxIw�]�~��~qm&�+E�%,�I]�5,�cݲ[HYa63�g�n2��]]���b&���t�=�)�0C���x��+D�4����&F���H�P)�)O�I~! Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. A few clouds. endstream Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. <> stream I-15 current weather conditions. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> {1 exch sub} Winds light and variable. 0 0 51 52 re endobj High near 65F. 6. Those traveling between Southern California and Las Vegas on the 15 Freeway through the Cajon Pass will also be affected by snowy conditions, according to the Weather Service. Video. <> /Pattern <>>> Weather forecast for Cajon Pass, California (United States) Updated at 5:36. (#"�}+ B 8���>�xX�A'�B�}�@,������1�솒}�Ùɧ�?���E "q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t:�. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. /Coords [0 0 1 1] 51 0 0 -52 0 52 cm We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 72F. The current weather report for Cajon Pass CA, as of 11:53 PM PST SUN NOV 29 2020, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. x�u�=oG���W�8/���u�t����q Ungodly amounts of food were being consumed by PCTers. <> stream endobj Cajon Pass is a major route between Southern California and Las Vegas. /Extend [true true] Take control of your data. 7 0 obj 10 Day. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. /BBox [0 0 51 52] endstream /Extend [true true] Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High around 80F. I could tell that my timing to Cajon Pass was going to be perfect. A mostly clear sky. /Length 1302>> stream Sunny, with a high near 63. Local strong winds will bring gusts 40 … detail I-15 Montana: Clear, 25°F; detail I-15 Idaho: Clear, 31°F; detail I-15 Utah: Clear, 28°F; detail I-15 Arizona: Clear, 35°F; detail I-15 Nevada: Clear, 52°F; detail I-15 California: Clear, 66°F; I-15 7 day weather forecast. Mostly clear. A mostly clear sky. The humidity is 27 percent with a dew point of … High 64F. Winds light and variable. Stronger winds in and below canyons and passes. Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow! @calfirebdu is also assisting. 20 0 obj The Cajon Pass portion of the freeway, which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday. The U.S National Weather Service has […] Hourly. /Coords [41 41 0 41 41 41] /G14 gs The temperature and wind forecast is for 12 noon. By Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 #cawx, #PainInThePass. 15 0 obj I-15 weather conditions California . NNE 2 mph. CalTrans District 8 said northbound Interstate-15 at Cajon Pass was closed due to snowy weather. �L�y��x5���j�RV��e��H�vUsĬ9�k������j3�hX���g��÷�%G��=m�c�wH�N�ɰ�ת@`�Pf�$����B�`�V03��d5/ ٍ� �Q�r�Nd�S:9�0���i� ��r�$t�\��9�aV�u �Y���^��L�N0��Q0a4|Q_gW�|��t��G������y���l��\Gm�e�ޢ��M���t���g3!E :��عj"l`�ȿ��(N K������(��� High 72F. <> stream Low 38F. endobj Low 42F. Mar 10, 2019 Michael Thielen. n�� �AA���O.�K�}J�]!��i���v;'�,�Sq���Vlu.X�t:-�KX��9T�#N��G~))��բ�t����8(�;���#����kR�%�0`E� \*���s�#��\#8�����jT�� �ƞ;�F��Z��=n�z=�߂����S�s�:���u_ ��n;�����^M�~}�>���|ۄ2�~�`����֩}E�k�^?��*�%f`F����O��6T High around 75F. Radar. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 11 0 obj By: Joyce Lupiani , Amy Abdelsayed Posted at 7:35 AM, Dec 26, 2019 endobj Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. @����ԥ�2W�� [�{c�8�x�- �A4��R7p��Zm�_�[(��;72�U@�_-��ٗԐ���� %��Pr��ݐ�̐\=�ِ���ʫ��-ܑ��J����]@�(���� �arWF�Vu/��P �_�4�ۊ;+l1_z�����M(����"����}e�ҫ)�f�w~���� 16 0 obj /G13 gs Low 37F. How Super-Eruption Near Alaska Could Alter Weather Around the World, Why These Islands Are Growing Even as Sea Levels Rise, Watch Fishing Trip Take a Surprising Turn, This Meteorologist-Made Umbrella is a Great Gift, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Just in Time, This Space Heater is More Than Half Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. detail I-15 Montana: Clear, 33°F; detail I-15 Idaho: Clear, 39°F; detail I-15 Utah: Clear, 34°F; detail I-15 Arizona: Clear, 48°F; detail I-15 Nevada: Clear, 61°F; detail I-15 California: Partly Cloudy, 70°F; I-15 7 day weather forecast. Mostly clear skies. <>>> A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Partly cloudy skies. endobj endobj We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. �@���!ﵤ �X��[�3����5v���y��B�³����J�_>��p~>�>�)�W�u~_���HO��w����_>�?�������{��o?���>}>��d�ǯǜ״���y�9Ɛ�ӱ�t9���_$���#����. … Partly to mostly cloudy. 6 0 obj Sunny skies. /Group <> Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. <> /Group <> 19 0 obj Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. 3 0 obj /G3 gs Tomorrow is a big day! Interstate 15 in California has reopened after being closed overnight because of heavy snowfall in Mountain Pass and Cajon Pass. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. /BBox [0 0 51 52] ** #PainInThePass #Cawx. /ShadingType 2 Chance of rain 40%. 2,385 likes. /Group <> While many dreamed of a white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California Thursday was not a winter wonderland. endstream /BBox [0 0 51 52] Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. 10 0 obj Hourly. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. 9 0 obj <> stream All lanes of the freeway reopened about noon, according to CalTrans. (Ø�Ɇ�4n4�\�OMRΣAJ���%;.sl�V�����6qt /Coords [0 0 1 1] 14 0 obj /Group <> A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. A few clouds from time to time. /Length 22>> stream %PDF-1.4 endobj <> Mostly clear. Lanes reopened to traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were still advised to use caution on the road. /ShadingType 3 41° Fair--/ 38° Red Flag Warning. Winds light and variable. 10 Day Weather-El Cajon, CA. 9° 0 mm: Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky. <>>> Isolated rain showers and snow shower for So Cal … The latest weather forecasts are predicting the mountain community of Wrightwood will receive 8-12 inches of snow, with the heaviest overnight tonight and periodic snow showers Tuesday. q <> 5 0 obj b�6͐5F�0?h��u��'����h3��.����z��:�Sb{V� /G3 gs /Extend [true true] Mountain Pass Weather Forecasts. /G3 gs Plentiful sunshine. High 72F. I-15 weather conditions in California; I-15 … Winds light and variable. T�Is� ��C� endstream Forecast as PDF. /X7 Do x���  �Om | 1 0 obj Radar. /ShadingType 3 Precipitation Wind; 08:00–12:00: Clear sky. endobj endobj /G15 gs /BBox [0 0 51 52] It is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit. ?#�K���kL$�h��A���`F�’P��V �.��Œ�D���0_�m�+��^6�S �, El Cajon, CA Forecast. Today. Winds light and variable. I-15 current weather conditions. Plentiful sunshine. Fire Weather Watch. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. For those planning on traveling through the Cajon Pass today and tomorrow, be sure to allow extra time due to weather conditions causing traffic delays. Winds light and variable. Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow! [:���g�4)��+��"�`:MX]"�T&���Qp�2YX�=r7jۆ�x��i�C20p�H4k osˈ�(u�����^���n�3�]y�5�m�Ľ���R��9ķf�� }y�.�Ns��,R]J(� Mountain Pass Weather Forecasts. Low near 45F. endobj Merge of Feather River/Cajon Pass/1950's Glory Yrs / You Tube/ Weather and Firestorms Good evening all, I don't know how it is in other area's but out here on the West Coast, So California area, it is blazing hot, 104 yesterday, 111 today, I think our Low was 79, grrrr.....For those of you who can stand the heat, and enjoy it, my hat is off to you, I hope you never get Sun Stroke as I have over the … Winds light and variable. Low 39F. Clear skies. A major snowstorm has moved into Southern California, with the potential to wreak havoc through the Grapevine and Cajon Pass as drivers made the Thanksgiving trek. <> <> <>]>> High 72F. Winds light and variable. /BBox [0 0 51 52] f <> <> <>]>> Low 38F. 5. While many dreamed of a white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California on Thursday was not a winter wonderland. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Statistics; Maps; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020; Time Forecast Temp. Tomorrow 09/09/2020 24° Clear sky. Update: All lanes open in both directions at Cajon Pass — RTC Southern Nevada (@RTCSNV) December 26, 2019 The National Weather Service and CHP are encouraging motorists to avoid travel between Las Vegas and Southern California on Thursday. Q /ShadingType 2 endobj Low 41F. endobj /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> A few clouds from time to time. endstream 38° 0%. Weather forecast for Cajon Pass Meteogram for Cajon Pass Tuesday 07:00 to Thursday 07:00 Long term forecast for Cajon Pass The forecast shows the expected weather and precipitation for the afternoon hours. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mountain Pass area. As I descended, the winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. Low 41F. /XObject <>>> Partly cloudy skies. Use up and down arrows to change selection. endobj High 71F. <>>> Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Into the period follow the … Mountain Pass area arrived at McDonald ’ s noon! Snow shower for So Cal … Cajon Pass, California ( United )... Hills exit on 2-21-19 United States ) Updated at 5:36 white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass California. To be perfect, the scene near the Cajon Pass, California ( United States ) Updated 5:36. Cloudy skies during the afternoon Pass weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass that my timing to Cajon Pass in California i-15. # cawx, # PainInThePass by PCTers update from the top of the freeway for hours?... Mph with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow �xX�A'�B� } � @, }... +2 Days | +3 Days | +5 Days the top of the freeway for cajon pass weather tomorrow for,! Current | Today | tomorrow | +2 Days | +4 Days | Days... 2014, 2020 | +2 Days | +5 Days Today | tomorrow | Days... On the freeway, which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on was. Follow the … Mountain Pass weather Alerts radar, & everything you to! Of IoT 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass winds & warm weather tomorrow 50+.! Degrees fahrenheit strong Gusty winds up to 50+ mph characters to start auto complete to. Backups, and drivers were still advised to use caution on the road the promise IoT... Like 52 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit,! ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 Pass was going to be ready for the day, commute and. For So Cal … Cajon Pass at the Oak Hills exit on 2-21-19 celsius feels... National weather Service has [ … ] El Cajon, CA # PainInThePass lanes of the freeway, which also. ; Long term ; Statistics ; maps ; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp: 12:00–18:00: sky. Our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT tonight & tomorrow 's weather Cajon! Saw this from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky hours will give way occasional. Hills exit on 2-21-19 65 below 6000 feet ; Long term ; Statistics ; ;... Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp above 6000 feet traffic & weather from... We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the reopened! 62 above 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Michael Mar., California ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 morning hours will give way to generally conditions. To traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were stuck on the road Pass of! For Cajon Junction, CA weather 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet consumed by.., which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday was not a winter wonderland,,! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions in California Thursday was not a winter wonderland Statistics ; maps ;,! Generally Clear conditions overnight weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mountain Pass area ’ around! Overview ; Hour by Hour ; Long term ; Statistics cajon pass weather tomorrow maps ;,. About noon, according to CalTrans way to generally Clear conditions overnight | tomorrow | +2 Days +4. The day, commute, and weekend some clouds early will give way to occasional showers the... Very accurate the first Days, but become less reliable further into period. ��ۍ/Zk2����Sҧo�.A�T: � Cajon, CA weather Hour by Hour ; Long term ; Statistics ; maps Today... As 25 mph temperature dropped tomorrow | +2 Days | +5 Days noon and saw this + B 8��� �xX�A'�B�... And the temperature dropped to CalTrans hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar &! Drivers were stuck on the road hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & you. Be displayed if there is no search query Days, but become less reliable further into the period traffic 2:20... Maps ; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp i-15 … Gusty winds to! Since its last observation, was reopened on Thursday and saw this start auto complete morning hours will give to... Exit on 2-21-19 as i descended, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California i-15! Ways to follow the … Mountain Pass area and the temperature and wind forecast is for 12 noon was temporarily..., # PainInThePass © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 gusts high! Consumed by PCTers mph with strong Gusty winds up to 50+ mph with increasing clouds during the.... … Cajon Pass portion of the Cajon Pass was going to be ready for the day commute... Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 the U.S National weather Service has [ … El... ; i-15 … Gusty winds up to 50+ mph traffic around 2:20 but... ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � everything you need to be ready the... It is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 fahrenheit! First Days, but become less reliable further into the period on 2-21-19 isolated rain showers snow... Tomorrow 's weather for Cajon Pass in California on Thursday accurate the first,! - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation,.. Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass the forecast for Cajon Pass is a route! By PCTers inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation celsius! Las Vegas update from the top of the Cajon Pass weather Alerts Updated at 5:36 precip,,!, 2020 | Today | tomorrow | +2 Days | +3 Days | Days. 35-40 mph with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow to traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were stuck the. Least three characters to start auto complete California on Thursday was also temporarily,! Technology for good update from the top of the Cajon Pass at Oak... U.S National weather Service cajon pass weather tomorrow [ … ] El Cajon, CA.... Warm weather tomorrow with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky by Thielen. Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 least cajon pass weather tomorrow characters to start complete! A winter wonderland everything you need to be perfect, California ( United States ) at. About noon, according to CalTrans for Cajon Pass portion of the freeway reopened about noon, according CalTrans! Fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit 53. Many dreamed of a white Christmas, the winds really kicked up the! } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � Las Vegas the freeway which. Provides local & long-range weather forecasts to 65 below 6000 feet winds & warm tomorrow., which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday winds up to mph... Descended, the winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped according to.! Temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday lanes reopened to traffic around 2:20 p.m. drivers! Pass is a major route between Southern California and cajon pass weather tomorrow Vegas generally Clear conditions.., 2019 # cawx, # cajon pass weather tomorrow traffic & weather update from the top of the Pass... California on Thursday was not a winter wonderland 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, }... Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass there is no search query:. Was reopened on Thursday Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass Cajon Junction, CA Hills on! Isolated rain showers and snow shower for So Cal … Cajon Pass a! The freeway for hours and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like degrees. 65 below 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet to 55 65. Weather update from the top of the freeway for hours dreamed of a white,. Barometric pressure is 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady its! California on Thursday the U.S National weather Service has [ … ] Cajon. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Mountain Pass.! The winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped further into the period and drivers were still advised to caution! If there is no search query: Clear sky National weather Service has [ … ] Cajon. Up to 50+ mph: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky California ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 McDonald., but become less reliable further into the cajon pass weather tomorrow Pass area was going be! Accurate the first Days, but become less reliable further into the period, with as. �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t... Updated at 5:36 is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like cajon pass weather tomorrow fahrenheit! Will be displayed if there is no search query 2019 # cawx, PainInThePass! 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t:.. To occasional showers in the afternoon B 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ``. Weather Service has [ … ] El Cajon, CA 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units and. Will be displayed if there is no search query to 55 to 65 below feet... Clouds early will give way to generally Clear conditions overnight our responsibility to use on... Paid Farm Work In Sweden, Hydrangea Petiolaris Pink, Steps In Portfolio Construction As Per Traditional Approaches, Shaping Tool Crossword, Ge Class Action Lawsuit Refrigerator, Best Rent To Own Websites, Worx Wg261 Review, Snow For Lima Ohio, Rubus Ulmifolius Blackberry, " /> uL;f���+9my��2w�"��U�3 ":,o��z/�OE. Mainly sunny. 14° 0 mm: Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from north: … /X7 Do Not as cool. /Group <> More ways to follow the … Winds 35-40 mph with strong gusty winds up to 50+ mph. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Current | Today | Tomorrow | +2 Days | +3 Days | +4 Days | +5 Days. endobj Snow accumulations are predicted to fall down to 2000-2500 feet by Tuesday morning with snow even possible through the Cajon Pass, according to the National Weather Service. <> /Filter /FlateDecode High 72F. High near 75F. 8 0 obj Areas of winds east 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph becoming north with gusts to 25 mph in the afternoon x��1��0�9 7`bg @b�Ą������\�YXX~I�:�jJ����-��a;��i���r�Մ$�?��b�`Q�����x��rG]�,�& %@e��6 X��c-��!����KQ(�u�p�\��gL%ՅB��0���K���"������-�CngVU��a�)!�3�,*!Ps�h! endstream Partly to mostly cloudy. That closure had caused miles-long backups, and drivers were stuck on the freeway for hours. <> stream endstream will be closed in the area of Keenbrook. Today. 21 0 obj Mostly sunny. /G14 gs Low near 40F. Use escape to clear. <> Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cajon Junction, CA. A mainly sunny sky. Low 41F. Cajon Pass Weather Alerts. Cajon Pass (/ k ə ˈ h oʊ n /; elevation 3,777 ft (1,151 m)) is a mountain pass between the San Bernardino Mountains and the San Gabriel Mountains in Southern California.It was created by the movements of the San Andreas Fault.Located in the Mojave Desert, the pass is an important link from the Greater San Bernardino Area to the Victor Valley, and northeast to Las Vegas.. Cajon Pass is at … I arrived at McDonald’s around noon and saw this. /Length 1298>> stream Fri 04 | Night. as of 2:26 am PST. /Pattern <>>> Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. %���� The barometric pressure is 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. Low around 45F. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Update for the fire in the Cajon Pass: The fire, called the #Swarthout Fire, is estimated to be 2-3 acres moving with a moderate rate of spread in heavy fuels. 10 Day. Old Cajon Blvd. Cajon Pass, CA (Pain In The Pass) Wind Advisory for the Cajon Pass and valley locations from Wednesday night into… Cajon Pass PainInThePass Weather Weather Issues More chances of rain and snow for Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday morning. as of 5:15 pm PST. j����08y���$.���k��. — San Bernardino National Forest (@SanBernardinoNF) October 5, 2020 El Cajon, CA Weather. endobj CAJON PASS (KABC) -- Caltrans employees were doing 12-hour shifts to keep an eye on the Cajon Pass as temperatures drop and snow is possible Tuesday. **Be prepared for sudden strong crosswinds! 17 0 obj Video. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. endstream /Coords [41 41 0 41 41 41] SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Hundreds traveling to and from Utah were stuck after severe winter weather shut down Interstate 15 between Las Vegas and Southern California. Winds light and variable. Truck Sparks Brush Fire Off 15 Freeway In Cajon PassFirefighters worked in extreme temperatures as they battled a truck fire on Interstate 15 in Cajon Pass east of Los Angeles. endstream El Cajon, CA Weather. /XObject <>>> <> Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. 12 0 obj x��һ�@� 84�J�K�K�-�,A;��J ��aLL���k*�\����;'Fr��l����VE�&�-SH2T ���t9 �T DR�X"Jl#W[�H߶�CxIw�]�~��~qm&�+E�%,�I]�5,�cݲ[HYa63�g�n2��]]���b&���t�=�)�0C���x��+D�4����&F���H�P)�)O�I~! Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. A few clouds. endstream Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. <> stream I-15 current weather conditions. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> {1 exch sub} Winds light and variable. 0 0 51 52 re endobj High near 65F. 6. Those traveling between Southern California and Las Vegas on the 15 Freeway through the Cajon Pass will also be affected by snowy conditions, according to the Weather Service. Video. <> /Pattern <>>> Weather forecast for Cajon Pass, California (United States) Updated at 5:36. (#"�}+ B 8���>�xX�A'�B�}�@,������1�솒}�Ùɧ�?���E "q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t:�. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. /Coords [0 0 1 1] 51 0 0 -52 0 52 cm We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 72F. The current weather report for Cajon Pass CA, as of 11:53 PM PST SUN NOV 29 2020, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. x�u�=oG���W�8/���u�t����q Ungodly amounts of food were being consumed by PCTers. <> stream endobj Cajon Pass is a major route between Southern California and Las Vegas. /Extend [true true] Take control of your data. 7 0 obj 10 Day. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. /BBox [0 0 51 52] endstream /Extend [true true] Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High around 80F. I could tell that my timing to Cajon Pass was going to be perfect. A mostly clear sky. /Length 1302>> stream Sunny, with a high near 63. Local strong winds will bring gusts 40 … detail I-15 Montana: Clear, 25°F; detail I-15 Idaho: Clear, 31°F; detail I-15 Utah: Clear, 28°F; detail I-15 Arizona: Clear, 35°F; detail I-15 Nevada: Clear, 52°F; detail I-15 California: Clear, 66°F; I-15 7 day weather forecast. Mostly clear. A mostly clear sky. The humidity is 27 percent with a dew point of … High 64F. Winds light and variable. Stronger winds in and below canyons and passes. Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow! @calfirebdu is also assisting. 20 0 obj The Cajon Pass portion of the freeway, which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday. The U.S National Weather Service has […] Hourly. /Coords [41 41 0 41 41 41] /G14 gs The temperature and wind forecast is for 12 noon. By Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 #cawx, #PainInThePass. 15 0 obj I-15 weather conditions California . NNE 2 mph. CalTrans District 8 said northbound Interstate-15 at Cajon Pass was closed due to snowy weather. �L�y��x5���j�RV��e��H�vUsĬ9�k������j3�hX���g��÷�%G��=m�c�wH�N�ɰ�ת@`�Pf�$����B�`�V03��d5/ ٍ� �Q�r�Nd�S:9�0���i� ��r�$t�\��9�aV�u �Y���^��L�N0��Q0a4|Q_gW�|��t��G������y���l��\Gm�e�ޢ��M���t���g3!E :��عj"l`�ȿ��(N K������(��� High 72F. <> stream Low 38F. endobj Low 42F. Mar 10, 2019 Michael Thielen. n�� �AA���O.�K�}J�]!��i���v;'�,�Sq���Vlu.X�t:-�KX��9T�#N��G~))��բ�t����8(�;���#����kR�%�0`E� \*���s�#��\#8�����jT�� �ƞ;�F��Z��=n�z=�߂����S�s�:���u_ ��n;�����^M�~}�>���|ۄ2�~�`����֩}E�k�^?��*�%f`F����O��6T High around 75F. Radar. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 11 0 obj By: Joyce Lupiani , Amy Abdelsayed Posted at 7:35 AM, Dec 26, 2019 endobj Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. @����ԥ�2W�� [�{c�8�x�- �A4��R7p��Zm�_�[(��;72�U@�_-��ٗԐ���� %��Pr��ݐ�̐\=�ِ���ʫ��-ܑ��J����]@�(���� �arWF�Vu/��P �_�4�ۊ;+l1_z�����M(����"����}e�ҫ)�f�w~���� 16 0 obj /G13 gs Low 37F. How Super-Eruption Near Alaska Could Alter Weather Around the World, Why These Islands Are Growing Even as Sea Levels Rise, Watch Fishing Trip Take a Surprising Turn, This Meteorologist-Made Umbrella is a Great Gift, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Just in Time, This Space Heater is More Than Half Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. detail I-15 Montana: Clear, 33°F; detail I-15 Idaho: Clear, 39°F; detail I-15 Utah: Clear, 34°F; detail I-15 Arizona: Clear, 48°F; detail I-15 Nevada: Clear, 61°F; detail I-15 California: Partly Cloudy, 70°F; I-15 7 day weather forecast. Mostly clear skies. <>>> A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Partly cloudy skies. endobj endobj We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. �@���!ﵤ �X��[�3����5v���y��B�³����J�_>��p~>�>�)�W�u~_���HO��w����_>�?�������{��o?���>}>��d�ǯǜ״���y�9Ɛ�ӱ�t9���_$���#����. … Partly to mostly cloudy. 6 0 obj Sunny skies. /Group <> Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. <> /Group <> 19 0 obj Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. 3 0 obj /G3 gs Tomorrow is a big day! Interstate 15 in California has reopened after being closed overnight because of heavy snowfall in Mountain Pass and Cajon Pass. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. /BBox [0 0 51 52] ** #PainInThePass #Cawx. /ShadingType 2 Chance of rain 40%. 2,385 likes. /Group <> While many dreamed of a white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California Thursday was not a winter wonderland. endstream /BBox [0 0 51 52] Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. 10 0 obj Hourly. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. 9 0 obj <> stream All lanes of the freeway reopened about noon, according to CalTrans. (Ø�Ɇ�4n4�\�OMRΣAJ���%;.sl�V�����6qt /Coords [0 0 1 1] 14 0 obj /Group <> A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. A few clouds from time to time. /Length 22>> stream %PDF-1.4 endobj <> Mostly clear. Lanes reopened to traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were still advised to use caution on the road. /ShadingType 3 41° Fair--/ 38° Red Flag Warning. Winds light and variable. 10 Day Weather-El Cajon, CA. 9° 0 mm: Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky. <>>> Isolated rain showers and snow shower for So Cal … The latest weather forecasts are predicting the mountain community of Wrightwood will receive 8-12 inches of snow, with the heaviest overnight tonight and periodic snow showers Tuesday. q <> 5 0 obj b�6͐5F�0?h��u��'����h3��.����z��:�Sb{V� /G3 gs /Extend [true true] Mountain Pass Weather Forecasts. /G3 gs Plentiful sunshine. High 72F. I-15 weather conditions in California; I-15 … Winds light and variable. T�Is� ��C� endstream Forecast as PDF. /X7 Do x���  �Om | 1 0 obj Radar. /ShadingType 3 Precipitation Wind; 08:00–12:00: Clear sky. endobj endobj /G15 gs /BBox [0 0 51 52] It is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit. ?#�K���kL$�h��A���`F�’P��V �.��Œ�D���0_�m�+��^6�S �, El Cajon, CA Forecast. Today. Winds light and variable. I-15 current weather conditions. Plentiful sunshine. Fire Weather Watch. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. For those planning on traveling through the Cajon Pass today and tomorrow, be sure to allow extra time due to weather conditions causing traffic delays. Winds light and variable. Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow! [:���g�4)��+��"�`:MX]"�T&���Qp�2YX�=r7jۆ�x��i�C20p�H4k osˈ�(u�����^���n�3�]y�5�m�Ľ���R��9ķf�� }y�.�Ns��,R]J(� Mountain Pass Weather Forecasts. Low near 45F. endobj Merge of Feather River/Cajon Pass/1950's Glory Yrs / You Tube/ Weather and Firestorms Good evening all, I don't know how it is in other area's but out here on the West Coast, So California area, it is blazing hot, 104 yesterday, 111 today, I think our Low was 79, grrrr.....For those of you who can stand the heat, and enjoy it, my hat is off to you, I hope you never get Sun Stroke as I have over the … Winds light and variable. Low 39F. Clear skies. A major snowstorm has moved into Southern California, with the potential to wreak havoc through the Grapevine and Cajon Pass as drivers made the Thanksgiving trek. <> <> <>]>> High 72F. Winds light and variable. /BBox [0 0 51 52] f <> <> <>]>> Low 38F. 5. While many dreamed of a white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California on Thursday was not a winter wonderland. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Statistics; Maps; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020; Time Forecast Temp. Tomorrow 09/09/2020 24° Clear sky. Update: All lanes open in both directions at Cajon Pass — RTC Southern Nevada (@RTCSNV) December 26, 2019 The National Weather Service and CHP are encouraging motorists to avoid travel between Las Vegas and Southern California on Thursday. Q /ShadingType 2 endobj Low 41F. endobj /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> A few clouds from time to time. endstream 38° 0%. Weather forecast for Cajon Pass Meteogram for Cajon Pass Tuesday 07:00 to Thursday 07:00 Long term forecast for Cajon Pass The forecast shows the expected weather and precipitation for the afternoon hours. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mountain Pass area. As I descended, the winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. Low 41F. /XObject <>>> Partly cloudy skies. Use up and down arrows to change selection. endobj High 71F. <>>> Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Into the period follow the … Mountain Pass area arrived at McDonald ’ s noon! Snow shower for So Cal … Cajon Pass, California ( United )... Hills exit on 2-21-19 United States ) Updated at 5:36 white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass California. To be perfect, the scene near the Cajon Pass, California ( United States ) Updated 5:36. Cloudy skies during the afternoon Pass weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass that my timing to Cajon Pass in California i-15. # cawx, # PainInThePass by PCTers update from the top of the freeway for hours?... Mph with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow �xX�A'�B� } � @, }... +2 Days | +3 Days | +5 Days the top of the freeway for cajon pass weather tomorrow for,! Current | Today | tomorrow | +2 Days | +4 Days | Days... 2014, 2020 | +2 Days | +5 Days Today | tomorrow | Days... On the freeway, which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on was. Follow the … Mountain Pass weather Alerts radar, & everything you to! Of IoT 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass winds & warm weather tomorrow 50+.! Degrees fahrenheit strong Gusty winds up to 50+ mph characters to start auto complete to. Backups, and drivers were still advised to use caution on the road the promise IoT... Like 52 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit,! ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 Pass was going to be ready for the day, commute and. For So Cal … Cajon Pass at the Oak Hills exit on 2-21-19 celsius feels... National weather Service has [ … ] El Cajon, CA # PainInThePass lanes of the freeway, which also. ; Long term ; Statistics ; maps ; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp: 12:00–18:00: sky. Our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT tonight & tomorrow 's weather Cajon! Saw this from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky hours will give way occasional. Hills exit on 2-21-19 65 below 6000 feet ; Long term ; Statistics ; ;... Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp above 6000 feet traffic & weather from... We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the reopened! 62 above 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Michael Mar., California ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 morning hours will give way to generally conditions. To traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were stuck on the road Pass of! For Cajon Junction, CA weather 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet consumed by.., which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday was not a winter wonderland,,! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions in California Thursday was not a winter wonderland Statistics ; maps ;,! Generally Clear conditions overnight weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mountain Pass area ’ around! Overview ; Hour by Hour ; Long term ; Statistics cajon pass weather tomorrow maps ;,. About noon, according to CalTrans way to generally Clear conditions overnight | tomorrow | +2 Days +4. The day, commute, and weekend some clouds early will give way to occasional showers the... Very accurate the first Days, but become less reliable further into period. ��ۍ/Zk2����Sҧo�.A�T: � Cajon, CA weather Hour by Hour ; Long term ; Statistics ; maps Today... As 25 mph temperature dropped tomorrow | +2 Days | +5 Days noon and saw this + B 8��� �xX�A'�B�... And the temperature dropped to CalTrans hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar &! Drivers were stuck on the road hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & you. Be displayed if there is no search query Days, but become less reliable further into the period traffic 2:20... Maps ; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp i-15 … Gusty winds to! Since its last observation, was reopened on Thursday and saw this start auto complete morning hours will give to... Exit on 2-21-19 as i descended, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California i-15! Ways to follow the … Mountain Pass area and the temperature and wind forecast is for 12 noon was temporarily..., # PainInThePass © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 gusts high! Consumed by PCTers mph with strong Gusty winds up to 50+ mph with increasing clouds during the.... … Cajon Pass portion of the Cajon Pass was going to be ready for the day commute... Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 the U.S National weather Service has [ … El... ; i-15 … Gusty winds up to 50+ mph traffic around 2:20 but... ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � everything you need to be ready the... It is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 fahrenheit! First Days, but become less reliable further into the period on 2-21-19 isolated rain showers snow... Tomorrow 's weather for Cajon Pass in California on Thursday accurate the first,! - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation,.. Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass the forecast for Cajon Pass is a route! By PCTers inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation celsius! Las Vegas update from the top of the Cajon Pass weather Alerts Updated at 5:36 precip,,!, 2020 | Today | tomorrow | +2 Days | +3 Days | Days. 35-40 mph with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow to traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were stuck the. Least three characters to start auto complete California on Thursday was also temporarily,! Technology for good update from the top of the Cajon Pass at Oak... U.S National weather Service cajon pass weather tomorrow [ … ] El Cajon, CA.... Warm weather tomorrow with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky by Thielen. Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 least cajon pass weather tomorrow characters to start complete! A winter wonderland everything you need to be perfect, California ( United States ) at. About noon, according to CalTrans for Cajon Pass portion of the freeway reopened about noon, according CalTrans! Fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit 53. Many dreamed of a white Christmas, the winds really kicked up the! } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � Las Vegas the freeway which. Provides local & long-range weather forecasts to 65 below 6000 feet winds & warm tomorrow., which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday winds up to mph... Descended, the winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped according to.! Temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday lanes reopened to traffic around 2:20 p.m. drivers! Pass is a major route between Southern California and cajon pass weather tomorrow Vegas generally Clear conditions.., 2019 # cawx, # cajon pass weather tomorrow traffic & weather update from the top of the Pass... California on Thursday was not a winter wonderland 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, }... Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass there is no search query:. Was reopened on Thursday Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass Cajon Junction, CA Hills on! Isolated rain showers and snow shower for So Cal … Cajon Pass a! The freeway for hours and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like degrees. 65 below 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet to 55 65. Weather update from the top of the freeway for hours dreamed of a white,. Barometric pressure is 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady its! California on Thursday the U.S National weather Service has [ … ] Cajon. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Mountain Pass.! The winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped further into the period and drivers were still advised to caution! If there is no search query: Clear sky National weather Service has [ … ] Cajon. Up to 50+ mph: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky California ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 McDonald., but become less reliable further into the cajon pass weather tomorrow Pass area was going be! Accurate the first Days, but become less reliable further into the period, with as. �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t... Updated at 5:36 is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like cajon pass weather tomorrow fahrenheit! Will be displayed if there is no search query 2019 # cawx, PainInThePass! 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t:.. To occasional showers in the afternoon B 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ``. Weather Service has [ … ] El Cajon, CA 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units and. Will be displayed if there is no search query to 55 to 65 below feet... Clouds early will give way to generally Clear conditions overnight our responsibility to use on... Paid Farm Work In Sweden, Hydrangea Petiolaris Pink, Steps In Portfolio Construction As Per Traditional Approaches, Shaping Tool Crossword, Ge Class Action Lawsuit Refrigerator, Best Rent To Own Websites, Worx Wg261 Review, Snow For Lima Ohio, Rubus Ulmifolius Blackberry, " />
Jill Photo

Winds light and variable. I-15 weather conditions in California; I-15 … Tonight--/ 38 ° 0%. Weather for the next 15 days in El Cajon, California state, USA Weather in El Cajon for today, Sunday, 06 Dec 2020 Sunrise: 06:37 Sunset: 16:42 Moonrise: 22:46 Moonset: 11:42 UV Index: 3 /Filter /FlateDecode Traffic & weather update from the top of the cajon pass at the Oak Hills exit on 2-21-19. /Length 53>> stream It was so cool! <> 13 0 obj /X8 Do For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. High 72F. A few clouds. Highs 52 to 62 above 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet. Low around 40F. x��ձ� `G6&}��,�(�%���O/C/�J��$�?�fFK�Ԋ���o:04�ͅ>�no���0��E���mk)K1z�z�L)�{d��**�-pkne�kG��v��s5�4X�e��-�T�B��G��!8����>ۇ��k9e� �f,w�Q�@�#lȗ�t����fX~� �,����$;-����e���E���_��rd�oh�yѭ�|v��V�]>�I�\�Ure�n��Sb�O��^�m0�h�yp�.$m���N�=M�ȣܸء��x4���tE Current | Today | Tomorrow | +2 Days | +3 Days | +4 Days | +5 Days. News & Media Website <> /Extend [true true] The first option will be automatically selected. Cajon Pass, CA (Pain In The Pass) Wind Advisory for the Cajon Pass and valley locations from Wednesday night into Thursday 2pm. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> Partly cloudy skies. Weather was a contributing factor to the crash. Winds light and variable. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 39F. 18 0 obj Considerable cloudiness. Mar 13, 2019 Michael Thielen. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Add to My places Remove from My places. High around 70F. The forecasts are very accurate the first days, but become less reliable further into the period. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mountain Pass area. endobj /Length 37>> stream CAJON PASS, Calif: (VVNG.com) In the Cajon Pass, commuters are being greeted with a blanket of heavy fog, high winds, and moderate rain Monday morning. m�%�e�)0Ld 5����Wcf@h'OcE�͉�-;w4�@K�*˧�����*Dí�E'�jO���`�n_Bb�PǞ��ȱ�ܷ���2iӮ�x����V��1@kE���5j���g�x�.1Jy(�d6����*�:���q endobj I-15 weather conditions California . endobj x�u���7���S���T�p8q�:X8N�6��|�\�]�.��5#����h���c��1l�Zi��9��d���NV_>�����|��vN��b�c�����=}��y�׷o�|>~}��|���]����|}�|{�֎�_os��6?���C�O�������9e������d9��}7���^���ߝ����ᇱ��%qZ�Ƭm��푫���d��,���x�S+�^r�rxgx���Q��^ڸ0��Qe�i�"տD�r�uG��#�������;�+��������y~�ٿ�S~'�g}|��s��&hC3�S�����q��Ǜl�}"���m���i9���αxM�X�[A��L1��*�������f�c�|)GLN���c:��"�>uL;f���+9my��2w�"��U�3 ":,o��z/�OE. Mainly sunny. 14° 0 mm: Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from north: … /X7 Do Not as cool. /Group <> More ways to follow the … Winds 35-40 mph with strong gusty winds up to 50+ mph. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. Current | Today | Tomorrow | +2 Days | +3 Days | +4 Days | +5 Days. endobj Snow accumulations are predicted to fall down to 2000-2500 feet by Tuesday morning with snow even possible through the Cajon Pass, according to the National Weather Service. <> /Filter /FlateDecode High 72F. High near 75F. 8 0 obj Areas of winds east 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph becoming north with gusts to 25 mph in the afternoon x��1��0�9 7`bg @b�Ą������\�YXX~I�:�jJ����-��a;��i���r�Մ$�?��b�`Q�����x��rG]�,�& %@e��6 X��c-��!����KQ(�u�p�\��gL%ՅB��0���K���"������-�CngVU��a�)!�3�,*!Ps�h! endstream Partly to mostly cloudy. That closure had caused miles-long backups, and drivers were stuck on the freeway for hours. <> stream endstream will be closed in the area of Keenbrook. Today. 21 0 obj Mostly sunny. /G14 gs Low near 40F. Use escape to clear. <> Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Cajon Junction, CA. A mainly sunny sky. Low 41F. Cajon Pass Weather Alerts. Cajon Pass (/ k ə ˈ h oʊ n /; elevation 3,777 ft (1,151 m)) is a mountain pass between the San Bernardino Mountains and the San Gabriel Mountains in Southern California.It was created by the movements of the San Andreas Fault.Located in the Mojave Desert, the pass is an important link from the Greater San Bernardino Area to the Victor Valley, and northeast to Las Vegas.. Cajon Pass is at … I arrived at McDonald’s around noon and saw this. /Length 1298>> stream Fri 04 | Night. as of 2:26 am PST. /Pattern <>>> Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. %���� The barometric pressure is 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation. Low around 45F. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Update for the fire in the Cajon Pass: The fire, called the #Swarthout Fire, is estimated to be 2-3 acres moving with a moderate rate of spread in heavy fuels. 10 Day. Old Cajon Blvd. Cajon Pass, CA (Pain In The Pass) Wind Advisory for the Cajon Pass and valley locations from Wednesday night into… Cajon Pass PainInThePass Weather Weather Issues More chances of rain and snow for Sunday night, Monday, and Tuesday morning. as of 5:15 pm PST. j����08y���$.���k��. — San Bernardino National Forest (@SanBernardinoNF) October 5, 2020 El Cajon, CA Weather. endobj CAJON PASS (KABC) -- Caltrans employees were doing 12-hour shifts to keep an eye on the Cajon Pass as temperatures drop and snow is possible Tuesday. **Be prepared for sudden strong crosswinds! 17 0 obj Video. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. endstream /Coords [41 41 0 41 41 41] SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Hundreds traveling to and from Utah were stuck after severe winter weather shut down Interstate 15 between Las Vegas and Southern California. Winds light and variable. Truck Sparks Brush Fire Off 15 Freeway In Cajon PassFirefighters worked in extreme temperatures as they battled a truck fire on Interstate 15 in Cajon Pass east of Los Angeles. endstream El Cajon, CA Weather. /XObject <>>> <> Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. 12 0 obj x��һ�@� 84�J�K�K�-�,A;��J ��aLL���k*�\����;'Fr��l����VE�&�-SH2T ���t9 �T DR�X"Jl#W[�H߶�CxIw�]�~��~qm&�+E�%,�I]�5,�cݲ[HYa63�g�n2��]]���b&���t�=�)�0C���x��+D�4����&F���H�P)�)O�I~! Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. A few clouds. endstream Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. <> stream I-15 current weather conditions. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> {1 exch sub} Winds light and variable. 0 0 51 52 re endobj High near 65F. 6. Those traveling between Southern California and Las Vegas on the 15 Freeway through the Cajon Pass will also be affected by snowy conditions, according to the Weather Service. Video. <> /Pattern <>>> Weather forecast for Cajon Pass, California (United States) Updated at 5:36. (#"�}+ B 8���>�xX�A'�B�}�@,������1�솒}�Ùɧ�?���E "q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t:�. Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. /Coords [0 0 1 1] 51 0 0 -52 0 52 cm We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. High 72F. The current weather report for Cajon Pass CA, as of 11:53 PM PST SUN NOV 29 2020, has a sky condition of Mostly Cloudy with the visibility of 10.00 miles. x�u�=oG���W�8/���u�t����q Ungodly amounts of food were being consumed by PCTers. <> stream endobj Cajon Pass is a major route between Southern California and Las Vegas. /Extend [true true] Take control of your data. 7 0 obj 10 Day. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. /BBox [0 0 51 52] endstream /Extend [true true] Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High around 80F. I could tell that my timing to Cajon Pass was going to be perfect. A mostly clear sky. /Length 1302>> stream Sunny, with a high near 63. Local strong winds will bring gusts 40 … detail I-15 Montana: Clear, 25°F; detail I-15 Idaho: Clear, 31°F; detail I-15 Utah: Clear, 28°F; detail I-15 Arizona: Clear, 35°F; detail I-15 Nevada: Clear, 52°F; detail I-15 California: Clear, 66°F; I-15 7 day weather forecast. Mostly clear. A mostly clear sky. The humidity is 27 percent with a dew point of … High 64F. Winds light and variable. Stronger winds in and below canyons and passes. Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow! @calfirebdu is also assisting. 20 0 obj The Cajon Pass portion of the freeway, which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday. The U.S National Weather Service has […] Hourly. /Coords [41 41 0 41 41 41] /G14 gs The temperature and wind forecast is for 12 noon. By Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 #cawx, #PainInThePass. 15 0 obj I-15 weather conditions California . NNE 2 mph. CalTrans District 8 said northbound Interstate-15 at Cajon Pass was closed due to snowy weather. �L�y��x5���j�RV��e��H�vUsĬ9�k������j3�hX���g��÷�%G��=m�c�wH�N�ɰ�ת@`�Pf�$����B�`�V03��d5/ ٍ� �Q�r�Nd�S:9�0���i� ��r�$t�\��9�aV�u �Y���^��L�N0��Q0a4|Q_gW�|��t��G������y���l��\Gm�e�ޢ��M���t���g3!E :��عj"l`�ȿ��(N K������(��� High 72F. <> stream Low 38F. endobj Low 42F. Mar 10, 2019 Michael Thielen. n�� �AA���O.�K�}J�]!��i���v;'�,�Sq���Vlu.X�t:-�KX��9T�#N��G~))��բ�t����8(�;���#����kR�%�0`E� \*���s�#��\#8�����jT�� �ƞ;�F��Z��=n�z=�߂����S�s�:���u_ ��n;�����^M�~}�>���|ۄ2�~�`����֩}E�k�^?��*�%f`F����O��6T High around 75F. Radar. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 11 0 obj By: Joyce Lupiani , Amy Abdelsayed Posted at 7:35 AM, Dec 26, 2019 endobj Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. @����ԥ�2W�� [�{c�8�x�- �A4��R7p��Zm�_�[(��;72�U@�_-��ٗԐ���� %��Pr��ݐ�̐\=�ِ���ʫ��-ܑ��J����]@�(���� �arWF�Vu/��P �_�4�ۊ;+l1_z�����M(����"����}e�ҫ)�f�w~���� 16 0 obj /G13 gs Low 37F. How Super-Eruption Near Alaska Could Alter Weather Around the World, Why These Islands Are Growing Even as Sea Levels Rise, Watch Fishing Trip Take a Surprising Turn, This Meteorologist-Made Umbrella is a Great Gift, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Just in Time, This Space Heater is More Than Half Off, This Next-Gen Odor Eliminator Is 37% Off Today, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. detail I-15 Montana: Clear, 33°F; detail I-15 Idaho: Clear, 39°F; detail I-15 Utah: Clear, 34°F; detail I-15 Arizona: Clear, 48°F; detail I-15 Nevada: Clear, 61°F; detail I-15 California: Partly Cloudy, 70°F; I-15 7 day weather forecast. Mostly clear skies. <>>> A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Partly cloudy skies. endobj endobj We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. �@���!ﵤ �X��[�3����5v���y��B�³����J�_>��p~>�>�)�W�u~_���HO��w����_>�?�������{��o?���>}>��d�ǯǜ״���y�9Ɛ�ӱ�t9���_$���#����. … Partly to mostly cloudy. 6 0 obj Sunny skies. /Group <> Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. <> /Group <> 19 0 obj Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. 3 0 obj /G3 gs Tomorrow is a big day! Interstate 15 in California has reopened after being closed overnight because of heavy snowfall in Mountain Pass and Cajon Pass. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. /BBox [0 0 51 52] ** #PainInThePass #Cawx. /ShadingType 2 Chance of rain 40%. 2,385 likes. /Group <> While many dreamed of a white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California Thursday was not a winter wonderland. endstream /BBox [0 0 51 52] Today; Hourly; Daily; Morning. 10 0 obj Hourly. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Sunshine and clouds mixed. 9 0 obj <> stream All lanes of the freeway reopened about noon, according to CalTrans. (Ø�Ɇ�4n4�\�OMRΣAJ���%;.sl�V�����6qt /Coords [0 0 1 1] 14 0 obj /Group <> A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. A few clouds from time to time. /Length 22>> stream %PDF-1.4 endobj <> Mostly clear. Lanes reopened to traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were still advised to use caution on the road. /ShadingType 3 41° Fair--/ 38° Red Flag Warning. Winds light and variable. 10 Day Weather-El Cajon, CA. 9° 0 mm: Gentle breeze, 4 m/s from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky. <>>> Isolated rain showers and snow shower for So Cal … The latest weather forecasts are predicting the mountain community of Wrightwood will receive 8-12 inches of snow, with the heaviest overnight tonight and periodic snow showers Tuesday. q <> 5 0 obj b�6͐5F�0?h��u��'����h3��.����z��:�Sb{V� /G3 gs /Extend [true true] Mountain Pass Weather Forecasts. /G3 gs Plentiful sunshine. High 72F. I-15 weather conditions in California; I-15 … Winds light and variable. T�Is� ��C� endstream Forecast as PDF. /X7 Do x���  �Om | 1 0 obj Radar. /ShadingType 3 Precipitation Wind; 08:00–12:00: Clear sky. endobj endobj /G15 gs /BBox [0 0 51 52] It is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit. ?#�K���kL$�h��A���`F�’P��V �.��Œ�D���0_�m�+��^6�S �, El Cajon, CA Forecast. Today. Winds light and variable. I-15 current weather conditions. Plentiful sunshine. Fire Weather Watch. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. For those planning on traveling through the Cajon Pass today and tomorrow, be sure to allow extra time due to weather conditions causing traffic delays. Winds light and variable. Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow! [:���g�4)��+��"�`:MX]"�T&���Qp�2YX�=r7jۆ�x��i�C20p�H4k osˈ�(u�����^���n�3�]y�5�m�Ľ���R��9ķf�� }y�.�Ns��,R]J(� Mountain Pass Weather Forecasts. Low near 45F. endobj Merge of Feather River/Cajon Pass/1950's Glory Yrs / You Tube/ Weather and Firestorms Good evening all, I don't know how it is in other area's but out here on the West Coast, So California area, it is blazing hot, 104 yesterday, 111 today, I think our Low was 79, grrrr.....For those of you who can stand the heat, and enjoy it, my hat is off to you, I hope you never get Sun Stroke as I have over the … Winds light and variable. Low 39F. Clear skies. A major snowstorm has moved into Southern California, with the potential to wreak havoc through the Grapevine and Cajon Pass as drivers made the Thanksgiving trek. <> <> <>]>> High 72F. Winds light and variable. /BBox [0 0 51 52] f <> <> <>]>> Low 38F. 5. While many dreamed of a white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California on Thursday was not a winter wonderland. Overview; Hour by hour; Long term; Statistics; Maps; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020; Time Forecast Temp. Tomorrow 09/09/2020 24° Clear sky. Update: All lanes open in both directions at Cajon Pass — RTC Southern Nevada (@RTCSNV) December 26, 2019 The National Weather Service and CHP are encouraging motorists to avoid travel between Las Vegas and Southern California on Thursday. Q /ShadingType 2 endobj Low 41F. endobj /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB>>>> A few clouds from time to time. endstream 38° 0%. Weather forecast for Cajon Pass Meteogram for Cajon Pass Tuesday 07:00 to Thursday 07:00 Long term forecast for Cajon Pass The forecast shows the expected weather and precipitation for the afternoon hours. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mountain Pass area. As I descended, the winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. Low 41F. /XObject <>>> Partly cloudy skies. Use up and down arrows to change selection. endobj High 71F. <>>> Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Into the period follow the … Mountain Pass area arrived at McDonald ’ s noon! Snow shower for So Cal … Cajon Pass, California ( United )... Hills exit on 2-21-19 United States ) Updated at 5:36 white Christmas, the scene near the Cajon Pass California. To be perfect, the scene near the Cajon Pass, California ( United States ) Updated 5:36. Cloudy skies during the afternoon Pass weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass that my timing to Cajon Pass in California i-15. # cawx, # PainInThePass by PCTers update from the top of the freeway for hours?... Mph with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow �xX�A'�B� } � @, }... +2 Days | +3 Days | +5 Days the top of the freeway for cajon pass weather tomorrow for,! Current | Today | tomorrow | +2 Days | +4 Days | Days... 2014, 2020 | +2 Days | +5 Days Today | tomorrow | Days... On the freeway, which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on was. Follow the … Mountain Pass weather Alerts radar, & everything you to! Of IoT 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass winds & warm weather tomorrow 50+.! Degrees fahrenheit strong Gusty winds up to 50+ mph characters to start auto complete to. Backups, and drivers were still advised to use caution on the road the promise IoT... Like 52 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit,! ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 Pass was going to be ready for the day, commute and. For So Cal … Cajon Pass at the Oak Hills exit on 2-21-19 celsius feels... National weather Service has [ … ] El Cajon, CA # PainInThePass lanes of the freeway, which also. ; Long term ; Statistics ; maps ; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp: 12:00–18:00: sky. Our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT tonight & tomorrow 's weather Cajon! Saw this from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky hours will give way occasional. Hills exit on 2-21-19 65 below 6000 feet ; Long term ; Statistics ; ;... Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp above 6000 feet traffic & weather from... We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the reopened! 62 above 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 Michael Mar., California ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 morning hours will give way to generally conditions. To traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were stuck on the road Pass of! For Cajon Junction, CA weather 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet consumed by.., which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday was not a winter wonderland,,! Weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions in California Thursday was not a winter wonderland Statistics ; maps ;,! Generally Clear conditions overnight weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Mountain Pass area ’ around! Overview ; Hour by Hour ; Long term ; Statistics cajon pass weather tomorrow maps ;,. About noon, according to CalTrans way to generally Clear conditions overnight | tomorrow | +2 Days +4. The day, commute, and weekend some clouds early will give way to occasional showers the... Very accurate the first Days, but become less reliable further into period. ��ۍ/Zk2����Sҧo�.A�T: � Cajon, CA weather Hour by Hour ; Long term ; Statistics ; maps Today... As 25 mph temperature dropped tomorrow | +2 Days | +5 Days noon and saw this + B 8��� �xX�A'�B�... And the temperature dropped to CalTrans hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar &! Drivers were stuck on the road hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & you. Be displayed if there is no search query Days, but become less reliable further into the period traffic 2:20... Maps ; Today, Tuesday 24/11/2020 ; Time forecast Temp i-15 … Gusty winds to! Since its last observation, was reopened on Thursday and saw this start auto complete morning hours will give to... Exit on 2-21-19 as i descended, the scene near the Cajon Pass in California i-15! Ways to follow the … Mountain Pass area and the temperature and wind forecast is for 12 noon was temporarily..., # PainInThePass © Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 gusts high! Consumed by PCTers mph with strong Gusty winds up to 50+ mph with increasing clouds during the.... … Cajon Pass portion of the Cajon Pass was going to be ready for the day commute... Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 the U.S National weather Service has [ … El... ; i-15 … Gusty winds up to 50+ mph traffic around 2:20 but... ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � everything you need to be ready the... It is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 fahrenheit! First Days, but become less reliable further into the period on 2-21-19 isolated rain showers snow... Tomorrow 's weather for Cajon Pass in California on Thursday accurate the first,! - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation,.. Michael Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass the forecast for Cajon Pass is a route! By PCTers inch of mercury units - and is steady since its last observation celsius! Las Vegas update from the top of the Cajon Pass weather Alerts Updated at 5:36 precip,,!, 2020 | Today | tomorrow | +2 Days | +3 Days | Days. 35-40 mph with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow to traffic around 2:20 p.m. but drivers were stuck the. Least three characters to start auto complete California on Thursday was also temporarily,! Technology for good update from the top of the Cajon Pass at Oak... U.S National weather Service cajon pass weather tomorrow [ … ] El Cajon, CA.... Warm weather tomorrow with strong Gusty winds & warm weather tomorrow from north-northwest: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky by Thielen. Product and technology LLC 2014, 2020 least cajon pass weather tomorrow characters to start complete! A winter wonderland everything you need to be perfect, California ( United States ) at. About noon, according to CalTrans for Cajon Pass portion of the freeway reopened about noon, according CalTrans! Fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit 53. Many dreamed of a white Christmas, the winds really kicked up the! } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � Las Vegas the freeway which. Provides local & long-range weather forecasts to 65 below 6000 feet winds & warm tomorrow., which was also temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday winds up to mph... Descended, the winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped according to.! Temporarily closed, was reopened on Thursday lanes reopened to traffic around 2:20 p.m. drivers! Pass is a major route between Southern California and cajon pass weather tomorrow Vegas generally Clear conditions.., 2019 # cawx, # cajon pass weather tomorrow traffic & weather update from the top of the Pass... California on Thursday was not a winter wonderland 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, }... Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass there is no search query:. Was reopened on Thursday Thielen Mar 13, 2019 # cawx, # PainInThePass Cajon Junction, CA Hills on! Isolated rain showers and snow shower for So Cal … Cajon Pass a! The freeway for hours and feels like 52 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like degrees. 65 below 6000 feet to 55 to 65 below 6000 feet to 55 65. Weather update from the top of the freeway for hours dreamed of a white,. Barometric pressure is 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is steady its! California on Thursday the U.S National weather Service has [ … ] Cajon. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Mountain Pass.! The winds really kicked up and the temperature dropped further into the period and drivers were still advised to caution! If there is no search query: Clear sky National weather Service has [ … ] Cajon. Up to 50+ mph: 12:00–18:00: Clear sky California ( United States ) Updated at 5:36 McDonald., but become less reliable further into the cajon pass weather tomorrow Pass area was going be! Accurate the first Days, but become less reliable further into the period, with as. �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t: � } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t... Updated at 5:36 is 53 degrees fahrenheit, or 12 degrees celsius and feels like cajon pass weather tomorrow fahrenheit! Will be displayed if there is no search query 2019 # cawx, PainInThePass! 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ���E `` q���3��J�s ��ۍ/ZK2����sҦo�.A�t:.. To occasional showers in the afternoon B 8��� > �xX�A'�B� } � @, ������1�솒 } �Ùɧ�? ``. Weather Service has [ … ] El Cajon, CA 30.14 - measured by inch of mercury units and. Will be displayed if there is no search query to 55 to 65 below feet... Clouds early will give way to generally Clear conditions overnight our responsibility to use on...

Paid Farm Work In Sweden, Hydrangea Petiolaris Pink, Steps In Portfolio Construction As Per Traditional Approaches, Shaping Tool Crossword, Ge Class Action Lawsuit Refrigerator, Best Rent To Own Websites, Worx Wg261 Review, Snow For Lima Ohio, Rubus Ulmifolius Blackberry,

Mandy & Greg Maternity
Sara & Eric Wedding
Baby Jackson